When you have decided to buy best SaaS CRM software, try to ensure it is a one-time investment rather than switching vendors every now and then. Some of the most important factors to take into account when buying CRM are:
1. As your business grows, so will your CRM needs. That’s why your CRM needs to be scalable and you need to make sure that the CRM solution you select can be easily upgraded to the next version. Go for SaaS CRM that is scalable.
2. CRM software normally comes with a lot of functions that may be useful to a wide spectrum of businesses, and these are sold as a complete package. However, you must be allowed to pay only for the functions you need or use, and not forced to pay for the complete package. Ask if you can pay for individual features.
3. Remember that you’re buying CRM to help you streamline your business operations in an integrated manner, and not as a standalone tool! This is obviously why you need to ensure that the CRM system can integrate with any other applications you may already have. Avoid multi-tool chaos and work from a single-point integrated system.
4. Ask if they offer a free demo, a free trial and also help while onboarding. If all of these are offered for free, that's a big tick as a strong consideration to buy CRM. Also, playing around with the system will ensure whether the user experience is worth it.
5. Ensure that the SaaS CRM has many user reviews and mostly positive ones. Genuine review sites such as G2 Crowd, Finances Online offer unbiased reviews by genuine users who have actually used the software. An ideal rating for you to consider would be above 4 out of 5 rating stars. This ensures that the software is well accepted and effective.
6. Make sure the CRM is GDPR compliant. With GDPR now in complete effect, your customers’ data and where it’s stored is more important than ever before, and compliance would confirm to your customers that their data is in safe hands. Simply put, having a GDPR-ready CRM system helps you manage customer data more efficiently.